This is Tispr
We love life. We don’t want to waste it. We won’t do a job in five steps if it in can be done in one. We don’t need fancy tools, just the right ones. So we decided to build a fully flexible, easy-to-use, all-in-one collaboration software, to make your work life easier and more productive.
Tispr wants to create the new home for work that allows small-medium businesses and freelancers to connect, collaborate, and finish projects efficiently. Our fair-priced, all-in-one work suite features fully integrated tools, stripped to their core essentials. We want everyone to spend less time stressing over work, and more time doing what they love.
We’re looking for stellar individuals, who are passionate about building intuitive work products that are a pleasure to use. Our mission takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and dedication to being the best. Join our team, and take your talent to the next level!
Tispr is seeking an experienced Delivery Manager, motivated by a strong and intelligent design culture. As Delivery Manager you will provide support and lead teams through the development process, resource planning and assignments, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate project completion on schedule within budget. Become part of our ambitious and colorful start-up team, and lay the foundation of platform services.
What you’ll do
• You will be responsible for managing stockholders expectations from delivery perspective
• Lead cross-functional research and technology teams to achieve key goals
• In collaboration with senior team members, you will assist in formulating and executing the strategy for Tispr
• Ensures effective, accurate, appropriate and timely delivery within cross functional teams to achieve company goals
• Provide updates on key issues and progress to Exec. Management
• Proactively identify issues and provides general guidance to resolve program and team challenges
• Develops, maintains and updates integrated projects plans, and ensures alignment of these plans across functions and with team leadership
• Provides input and general guidance to the team for presentations and updates to management and outside collaborators where applicable
• Identifies opportunities for standardization of processes and working best practices as well as recommends a plan for implementation
• Remains aware of any potential problems and works to mitigate any risks
• Strong Management skills and experience driving 10+ team member teams
• Must have 4+ year background in delivery in various roles, growing from engineering to managing people, projects, and large programs
• Experience establishing and managing a delivery process that involves multiple teams working in parallel
• Applies technical expertise and often contributes to the development of concepts, techniques and standards
• Excellent business communication and time management skills required
• Technical proficiency and knowledge with recent experience managing teams working on SaaS
• Practical Agile and standard toolsets like Jira etc. are a must
• Good English, executive presentation, communication and relationship building skills are required
- High salary
- Stock option
- Startup culture
- Work on your own product (product company)