DevOps Engineer - AWS, CI/CD, Docker/Kubernetes
This is Tispr
We love life. We don’t want to waste it. We won’t do a job in five steps if it in can be done in one. We don’t need fancy tools, just the right ones. So we decided to build a fully flexible, easy-to-use, all-in-one collaboration software, to make your work life easier and more productive.
Tispr wants to create the new home for work that allows small-medium businesses and freelancers to connect, collaborate, and finish projects efficiently. Our fair-priced, all-in-one work suite features fully integrated tools, stripped to their core essentials. We want everyone to spend less time stressing over work, and more time doing what they love.
We’re looking for stellar individuals, who are passionate about building intuitive work products that are a pleasure to use. Our mission takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and dedication to being the best. Join our team, and take your talent to the next level!
Are you a Senior DevOps Engineer working with complex container services? Are you looking to take on a new challenge both in life and in work? We are a rapidly growing tech startup company - join us
What you’ll do
• Migrate our cloud architecture to Kubernetes
• Improve and integrate CI/CD pipeline
• Oversee and approve all cloud architecture implementations
• Build a modern container services for our cloud infrastructure
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
• Experience maintaining cloud infrastructure with modern AWS environments (EC2, S3, RDS, ElasticCache, ELB, etc.)
• Working knowledge of Node.JS or Ruby frameworks
• Strong understanding of container services (Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform, PagerDuty, etc.)
• Experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines
- High salary
- Stock option
- Startup culture
- Work on your own product (product company)