Frontend Engineer (Senior/Lead/Principal/Team Lead)
This is Tispr
We love life. We don’t want to waste it. We won’t do a job in five steps if it in can be done in one. We don’t need fancy tools, just the right ones. So we decided to build a fully flexible, easy-to-use, all-in-one collaboration software, to make your work life easier and more productive.
Tispr wants to create the new home for work that allows small-medium businesses and freelancers to connect, collaborate, and finish projects efficiently. Our fair-priced, all-in-one work suite features fully integrated tools, stripped to their core essentials. We want everyone to spend less time stressing over work, and more time doing what they love.
We’re looking for stellar individuals, who are passionate about building intuitive work products that are a pleasure to use. Our mission takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and dedication to being the best. Join our team, and take your talent to the next level!
Tispr is looking for an experienced, and creative Front End Engineer to help create and develop user-facing tools and applications in an active, fast-paced environment. Our tight knit, high performance engineering team is responsible for developing and strengthening the platform that provides freelancers and small to medium businesses the tools they need to make their work easier, and more productive, saving them time and money. Become part of our ambitious and colorful start-up team, and lay the foundation of our expansion to Web.
What you'll be doing
- Design, develop and implement quality best-in-class front-end code using leading-edge UX techniques across a broad array of interactive web and mobile projects
- Implement great designs that balance challenging customer needs with application performance
- Work with UX design, product management and software development teams across multiple projects to understand accurately and translate establish product specification to align product development with target audience needs and brand positioning
- Develop and test across multiple browsers, platforms, and devices, including smartphones and tablets
- Analyze, recommend and utilize proper programming methodologies and adhere to coding standards, procedures and techniques
- Create clean, maintainable, cross-browser compatible code from mockups
- Data-informed product development: Analytics, A/B testing, etc
- Experience with React and Redux
- Experience with other HTML, CSS, and JS Frameworks (Express, Angular, Backbone, Foundation, Bootstrap, etc)
- Experience integrating with external products from third-party vendors, open source platforms, RESTful Web Services, and other related technologies
- Thorough knowledge of best responsive development practices
- Awareness of cross-browser compatibility issues and client-side performance considerations
- Understanding of UI/UX
- Experience with SASS/LESS or other similar CSS precompiling technologies
- Experience with general UI template libraries (Handlebars, Mustache, etc)
- Automated Frontend testing experience (Mocha, Chai, Karma, Selenium, etc)
- Proficiency with Content Management Systems (WordPress)
- Experience with Node.js
- High salary
- Stock option
- Startup culture
- Work on your own product (product company)