QA Engineer (Senior/Lead/Principal/Team Lead)
This is Tispr
We love life. We don’t want to waste it. We won’t do a job in five steps if it in can be done in one. We don’t need fancy tools, just the right ones. So we decided to build a fully flexible, easy-to-use, all-in-one collaboration software, to make your work life easier and more productive.
Tispr wants to create the new home for work that allows small-medium businesses and freelancers to connect, collaborate, and finish projects efficiently. Our fair-priced, all-in-one work suite features fully integrated tools, stripped to their core essentials. We want everyone to spend less time stressing over work, and more time doing what they love.
We’re looking for stellar individuals, who are passionate about building intuitive work products that are a pleasure to use. Our mission takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and dedication to being the best. Join our team, and take your talent to the next level!
Tispr is seeking a motivated QA Engineer, with experience in both web and mobile apps. As the QA Engineer, you will evaluate the Tispr platform and its performance to assure optimal quality. The platform is an all-in-one tool store, providing freelancers and small to medium businesses with everything they need to make their work easier, and more productive, while saving them time and money. Become part of our ambitious and colorful start-up team, and lay the foundation of quality assurance at Tispr.
What you'll do
- Define testing process
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test cases and test documentation
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Identify, record, document and track bugs
- Collaborate with product team for comprehensive test planning
- Collaborate with developers to ensure proper testing process execution
- Test frontend and backend
What to bring
- 3+ years of iOS, Android, Web testing experience
- Experience in testing complex systems and business flows
- Experience in API testing
- Micro architecture knowledge
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Strong knowledge of Software Development Lifecycle
- Ability to plan and coordinate multiple parallel testing projects
- Practical knowledge of stress, performance and load testing of backend services
- Experience in performance testing of mobile
- Mobile analytics testing experience
- Start Up experience
- Test team leading experience
- Automation testing experience
- High salary
- Stock option
- Startup culture
- Work on your own product (product company)