This is Tispr
We love life. We don’t want to waste it. We won’t do a job in five steps if it in can be done in one. We don’t need fancy tools, just the right ones. So we decided to build a fully flexible, easy-to-use, all-in-one collaboration software, to make your work life easier and more productive.
Tispr wants to create the new home for work that allows small-medium businesses and freelancers to connect, collaborate, and finish projects efficiently. Our fair-priced, all-in-one work suite features fully integrated tools, stripped to their core essentials. We want everyone to spend less time stressing over work, and more time doing what they love.
We’re looking for stellar individuals, who are passionate about building intuitive work products that are a pleasure to use. Our mission takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and dedication to being the best. Join our team, and take your talent to the next level!
Tispr is seeking an experienced Project Manager, motivated by a strong and intelligent design culture. As Project Manager you will provide support and lead teams through the development process, resource planning and assignments, schedules, budgets, and ensure cross company communications to facilitate project completion on schedule within budget. Become part of our ambitious and colorful start-up team, and lay the foundation of platform services.
What you’ll do
- End-to-end responsibility for project delivery
- Work with product managers, project team members and stakeholders to define project scope, resource requirements, budget, timeline, deliverables and milestones
- Manage projects through all phases of the software development life cycle, including project initiation, requirements and specifications, architecture design, development and integration, testing, and post implementation activities
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Business Management, Engineering, Computer Sciences, or equivalent
- Understanding of project management processes
- Understanding of Agile Project management methodologies
- Minimum 2-3 years' experience
- At least Intermediate level of English
- Using project planning tools and software packages to create, manage and track project results
- Experience in distributed teams’ managemenеt
- Experience in creating and management of projects schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans
- Experience in project related risks management
- High salary
- Stock option
- Startup culture
- Work on your own product (product company)