Node.js Backend Engineer (Senior/Lead/Principal/Team Lead)
This is Tispr
We love life. We don’t want to waste it. We won’t do a job in five steps if it in can be done in one. We don’t need fancy tools, just the right ones. So we decided to build a fully flexible, easy-to-use, all-in-one collaboration software, to make your work life easier and more productive.
Tispr wants to create the new home for work that allows small-medium businesses and freelancers to connect, collaborate, and finish projects efficiently. Our fair-priced, all-in-one work suite features fully integrated tools, stripped to their core essentials. We want everyone to spend less time stressing over work, and more time doing what they love.
We’re looking for stellar individuals, who are passionate about building intuitive work products that are a pleasure to use. Our mission takes serious smarts, intense curiosity, and dedication to being the best. Join our team, and take your talent to the next level!
Tispr is seeking an experienced Back End Engineer, motivated by a strong and intelligent design culture. As the Back End Software Developer, you will build and maintain the technology that powers those components which, together, enable the user-facing side of Tispr to exist. Become part of our ambitious and colorful start-up team, and lay the foundation of platform services.
What you’ll do
- Design and develop scalable web services
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code
- Continuously enhance Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery processes
- Collaborate with front end developers for efficient integration
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes, and metric
What to bring
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience with Node.js (or desire to learn it)
- experience with relational and NoSQL databases (PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, or similar)
- Understanding of Software Development Lifecycle
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Ability to solve complex problems and have a strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
Bonus points, if you have
- Experience with Java, Scala
- Experience developing using AWS
- Unix/Linus shell scripting skills
- DevOps skills
- Experience with distributed architectures (web services, messaging, clusters)
- Ability to design and develop high throughput, low latency systems
- Experience with big data processing (Spark, Storm, or similar)
- Technical team leadership skills
- High salary
- Stock option
- Startup culture
- Work on your own product (product company)